MagSorb™ is renowned as the highest quality, best priced transdermal magnesium oil on the market.
This is the real thing; the most beautifully pure source of transdermal magnesium oil in the world. This important mineral is sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe. Over 250 million years old, the reserve is carefully extracted from 2000 meters deep in the earth and is of a very high natural energetic state.
Do you have a question? Click here for Live Chat.
Magnesium oil is applied to the skin, used in footbaths or full body baths.
- Massage into aching joints and muscles or into skin needing rejuvenation.
- 30 mL can be added to a warm footbath and the feet soaked for 30 minutes.
- Add 25–50 mL to a hot bath and soak for at least 30 minutes to relieve stress and aches while increasing magnesium levels.
- Topical applications can vary from 5 to 10 mL. It can be sprayed under the arms (doubles as a highly effective deodorant) and on the feet.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas such as the face as magnesium oil may irritate sensitive skin and mucous membranes (e.g. eyes and nose). Do not apply to damaged, cracked or broken skin. Conduct a patch test prior to use.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
All natural sources.
Contains: Magnesium Chloride from an ancient seabed and water. Energetically preserved between 1600 and 2000 metres deep in the earth.
I have to say that I'm very happy with the product.... after only one night of use my feet, ankles, legs and knee feel much better. I have fibromyalgia and ordinarily am very achy and sore in the morning - not this morning! :) My mother has more severe fibromyalgia than I do and Im very much looking forward to seeing how she goes with MagSorb.
Thank you and kind regards,
Samantha, Mt Hawthorn, Perth.
I was advised to get your magnesium spray after sudden weight gain and much joint pain. I was better within the hour! I have passed on your web site to others.
Kind regards, Michelle
After 2 years without swimming I decided to torture myself and return to the pool. Amazingly I managed 30 laps and it seemed like my fitness level hadn’t disappeared. However, the following day proved me wrong. The muscles in my shoulders obviously hadn’t been used in 2 years! The pain was agonising and there was no way to ease the discomfort. I happened to walk past my bottle of MagSorb and thought I’d give that a go. I smothered my shoulders in the magnesium oil and within 2 hours I felt an amazingly relief from the pain. MagSorb is a wonder-oil!!!!!!!
What are the benefits of using transdermal magnesium vs. oral magnesium supplementation?
- The number one reason for using magnesium oil instead of tablets is increased uptake. Many oral supplements contain magnesium which is not very bio-available and phytic acid (a substance found in cereal grains) can severely reduce the amount of magnesium absorbed during digestion. High-dose magnesium can also cause an unpleasant laxative effect when taken orally. The highly absorbent skin offers a direct link to the bloodstream which bypasses the digestive system and these common problems. This means that levels of this essential mineral can be boosted faster and more efficiently than ever before. Many customers can feel the difference within days, sometimes even hours!
Is MagSorb™ - Transdermal Magnesium 'Oil' actually oil?
- No, 'magnesium oil' is just a term used for highly concentrated magnesium chloride in water. MagSorb™ contains pristine magnesium chloride, water and naturally occurring trace minerals.
I experience a tingling/burning sensation when using MagSorb™. Is this normal?
- Yes, a slight tingling sensation may be experienced by people with sensitive skin. We recommend patch testing MagSorb on a small area and waiting 24 hours before use. If redness or a burning sensation occurs do not apply undiluted. Repeat the patch test with MagSorb mixed 1:1 with water and use the diluted product if no redness/burning occurs. Alternatively try foot or bath soaks (a very relaxing experience!). If you are concerned, please talk to your healthcare provider. If redness or irritation occurs, rinse with water and discontinue use.
Are there any precautions for using MagSorb?
- Do not apply to the sensitive areas such as your face as magnesium oil may irritate sensitive skin and mucous membranes (e.g. eyes and nose). Do not apply to damaged, cracked or broken skin. Conduct a patch test prior to use.